viernes, 7 de octubre de 2011

Hi!

Hi, this is my blog. My name is Amanda and I have twelve years old.
I'm a girl , and I live in Spain.
I am tall, my hair are brown and short.
I like listen to music, because the music are fantastic.
My favorite music are, on the floor, I am and every thing tonight.
My favorites films are avatar, titanic and mega petarda.
My favorites boocks are ''el valle de los lobos'' and ''el mundo prohibido'' because this boocks are very good and fantastics too.
I don't have a boyfriend, but I have a many good friends and family.
My teacher to english is Xelo, and this blog is my homework.
I speak english to the school.
I have got a one brother and one sister.
My brother is Adria and my sister Sara.
My mum is Celia and my dad is Emilio.
I'm happy because I have a one life very very happy!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario